We have Transformed Sieving
With our high tech ultrasonic sieving equipment we have transformed conventional sieving procedures. Not only can the screening process be accelerated radically (Up to 30 times) also the mesh quality and its lifetime can be increased. Also you improve your throughput and the quality of your products.
In addition to the conventional method, ” ULTRASCREEN” ultrasonic supported sieving technology evenly transmits as oscillating motion, in the micron range, onto the screen surface reducing the friction between the sieve mesh and bulk material. This Enhances the throughput and quality of your present vibratory screener, sieve or sifter.
Our revolutionary ultrasonic powder sieving system can be applied to your existing sieve, screener, or sifter to eliminate blockage or screening of wire mesh while sieving powder products such as powdered metals, ceramics, powder coatings, pharmaceuticals, or food additives.
Depending upon the particle structure this reduction can result in a significant increase in throughput volume. Screen blinding and clogging are also reduced due to the cleaning effect the oscillating motion has on the sieve mesh. A consistent efficient production process is guaranteed while simultaneously reducing the related maintenance costs to a minimum.” ULTRASCREEN” can be applied to both wet and dry sieving applications.
- A significant increase in throughput volume is possible (3 - 30 times depending on material and size of particle).
- Considerable decrease of sieve screen blinding and clogging results in a consistent throughput volume.
- Patented ring resonators produce an even distribution of mechanical oscillations, even for larger sieving frame sizes.
- The system has a low power consumption of approximately 60 Watts/m of screen area.
- Low, constant operating temperature without localized heat zones.
- Rigid, explosion-proof, waterproof, stainless steel design.
- Long sieve life-span, will not degrade the sieve screen.
- Short pay-back period due to incomparable cost effectiveness.
- Mechanical cleaning or auxiliary installations can be eliminated, therefore preventing foreign particles from entering the bulk material.
- Maintenance-free operation.
- Option of continuous or pulse vibration with adjustable amplitude.