Ultrasonic Powder Screening
RTUL’s ultrasonic powder screening machine is composed of ultrasonic vibration system and sieving machine with unique technology. RTUL’s Ultrasonic Powder screening machine is used for screening iron powder, which works well on dry materials including polymers, pigments, oxides, non-organic, organics, feed and food, etc.
With our high tech ultrasonic powder screening equipment we have transformed conventional sieving procedures. Not only can the screening process be accelerated radically (Up to 30 times) also the mesh quality and its lifetime can be increased. Also you improve your throughput and the quality of your products.
In addition to the conventional method, ” ULTRASCREEN” ultrasonic supported sieving technology evenly transmits as oscillating motion, in the micron range, onto the screen surface reducing the friction between the sieve mesh and bulk material. This Enhances the throughput and quality of your present vibratory screener, sieve or sifter. Ultrascreen/Ultrasonic Powder Screening deblinding attachment facilitates in improving/increasing output, efficiency in powder sieving through vibroscreens. Due to increased through-put process speed can also be increased and cost of vibroscreens, spares, labour, power can be reduced. The system shows its true capability where other powder screening system are pushed to their limits.
Our revolutionary ultrasonic powder screening machine can be applied to your existing sieve, screener, or sifter to eliminate blockage or screening of wire mesh while sieving powder products such as powdered metals, ceramics, powder coatings, pharmaceuticals, or food additives.
Depending upon the particle structure this reduction can result in a significant increase in throughput volume. Screen blinding and clogging are also reduced due to the cleaning effect the oscillating motion has on the sieve mesh. A consistent efficient production process is guaranteed while simultaneously reducing the related maintenance costs to a minimum.” ULTRASCREEN” can be applied to both wet and dry sieving applications.
ULTRASCREEN ATTACHMENT System is suitable for various frame shapes and sizes. Special systems that meet the specifications of the pharmaceutical and other special applications are also available.
Significant advantages in Ultrasonic Powder Screening processes:
Cost-effective: Powder screening is expedited with the use of ultrasonics. Compared to conventional methods wastage is reduced, which ensures higher output with maximum production at minimum cost.
Faster: Ultrasonics Powder Screening is helpful to combine many processes into a single production process in operations, which leads to significantly increasing the product life cycle. Mechanical cleaning or auxiliary installations can be eliminated with reduced man power.
Economical: Productivity increases as systems become faster and more streamlined. Furthermore, the sonically active components experience limited wear, lowering service and maintenance costs.
- A significant increase in throughput volume is possible (3 - 30 times depending on material and size of particle).
- Considerable decrease of sieve screen blinding and clogging results in a consistent throughput volume.
- Patented ring resonators produce an even distribution of mechanical oscillations, even for larger sieving frame sizes.
- The system has a low power consumption of approximately 60 Watts/m of screen area.
- Low, constant operating temperature without localized heat zones.
- Rigid, explosion-proof, waterproof, stainless steel design.
- Long sieve life-span, will not degrade the sieve screen.
- Short pay-back period due to incomparable cost effectiveness.
- Mechanical cleaning or auxiliary installations can be eliminated, therefore preventing foreign particles from entering the bulk material.
- Maintenance-free operation.
- Option of continuous or pulse vibration with adjustable amplitude.