Solvent based Cleaning Systems
Ultimate Combination of Flexibility and Efficiency:
The RT-UCL-EVD solvent based ultrasonic cleaning machine from RTUL are well known for their high level of cleanliness and cleaning the parts a form any solid or liquid contamination. Especially designed for use with the Eco-friendly 3M Novec Solvents, The EVD 1 is the ideal combination of affordable cleaning and safe work environment.
Detergent/cleaning solvent is essential for achieving high cleanliness level. During ultrasonic washing we require a high pH level cleaner. RTUL’s cleaning solvent is a strong cleaning solution which can work effectively on the most difficult contaminations without eroding surface layer of the component to be cleaned.
|MODEL NO.||EVD 25||EVD 50||EVD 100|
|Process Tank||25 Litres||50 Litres||100 Litres|
|Tank Size||494 x 227 x 277 mm||545 x 300x 410 mm||715 x 370 x 475 mm|
|Tank Material||S.S. – 304||S.S. – 304||S.S. – 304|
|Basket Size||350 x 112 x 90 mm||415 x 225 x 150 mm||600 x 300 x 150 mm|
|Collection Tank||44 Litres||73 Litres||140 Litres|
|Distillation Tank||53 Litres||93 Litres||170 Litres|
|Clean Tank||65 Litres||150 Liters||265 Litres|
|Heat in Collection Tank||2 Kw||2 Kw||4 Kw|
|Heat In Distillation tank||4 Kw||4 Kw||8 Kw|
|Bag Filter||Single Line, Bag Type||Single Line, Bag Type||Single Line, Bag Type|
|Ultrasonic||40 Khz+80 Khz (600W)||40 Khz+80 Khz (1000W)||40 Khz+80 Khz (1500W)|
- High Level of Cleanliness and process efficiency.
- Completely operated in Vacuum - ensuring ultra - low solvent consumption and thus reduction of solvent purchases.
- Complete Closed Loop Operations - Ensuring near zero emissions maintaining a healthy and pollution free environment.
- Revolutionary Dual frequency technology (40 Khz and 80 Khz) ensuring highest level of precision in cleaning process.
- Minimized floor space with user friendly access for maintenance.
- Efficient energy management and Heat Recovery.
- Lower Electric Consumption.
- Reduction in regulatory requirements - No hazardous material handling and hazardous waste generation.
- Single tank, Operated under complete vacuumed conditions.
- Process steps includes Rotation, Solvent Immersion, Vapour Degreasing and Vacuum drying.
- SS (stainless steel) process tank with bright anneal finish.
- Dual Frequency of 40kHz and 80kHz.
- Continuous distillation for recycling for recycling of solvent to guarantee cleanliness standards.
- Parts movement programmable according to the costumer’s needs i.e rotation, angular movement , no movement.
- Dual bag filters for filtration. Filter for emission free change of bag filters.
- Colourful touch screen HMI for clear process visualization with preset service programs.
- Standard 25 Litres, 50 Litres and 100 Litres configuration for configurations available with customization possible upon request.