The Ultrasonic hand welder is ideal for small welding, riveting and inserting operations using thermoplastic materials; where the manual assembly is required. The very compact instrument is suitable for small series applications and laboratory.
A further application is spot welding and staking of large parts which require a large degree of mobility of the welding equipment. The operation is very simple. Because the operating frequency is 35 kHz, noise emissions are usually no problem. The equipment can therefore be used in any environment.
- Capacity: 500 to 1500 Watts
- Frequency: 20 kHz, 35 kHz & 36 kHz
- Input Supply: 230 VAC (± 10 %) & 50 Hz
- Digital Display of Welding parameter & system performance
- Automatic frequency calibration for various Horns / Sonotrodes
- Welding Modes : Time & Energy
- Auto Mode – Where weld time can be pre-fix from 0.001 Sec. to 9.983 Sec
- Manual Mode – Ultrasonic can be switch on as per requirement
- Continuous Ultrasonic – Ultrasonic can be used for continuous sealing or cutting