Ultrasonic Hand Welders
The Ultrasonic hand welder is ideal for small welding, riveting and inserting operations using thermoplastic materials; where the manual assembly is required. The very compact instrument is suitable for small and low volume applications.
We have 40 years of experience and expertise in welding technology. RTUL is a leading name for Ultrasonic welding machine manufacturing and for a wide range of different applications with ultrasonic solution.
Ultrasonic welding machines can be used for personal protective equipment. Our machines offer considerable advantages in many applications, for example Ultrasonic Hand welders. A further application is spot welding and staking of large parts which require a large degree of mobility, the equipment can therefore be used in any environment.
This brilliantly demonstrates how high-pitched frequency or ultrasonic can be used to bond materials together in many ways and in vast industry. A technology called ultrasonic welding machine for all intents and purposes is used to mostly assemble products from many industries — ranging from medical devices to athletic shoes to automobiles.
With this method of using high-frequency ultrasonic vibrations, ultrasonic welding machines can effectively join materials in a way that is quick, safe and reliable. As a result, many industries choose to use ultrasonic welding systems for their thermoplastic applications.
Some of the industries that most commonly make use of the ultrasonic welding machine include the following:
2. Clock / Watches
4. Domestic Appliances
5. Electronic equipment
6. Energy Meters
8. Lightning Equipment
9. Mechanical Engineering.
- Capacity: 500 to 1500 Watts
- Frequency: 20 kHz, 35 kHz & 36 kHz
- Input Supply: 230 VAC (± 10 %) & 50 Hz
- Digital Display of Welding parameter & system performance
- Automatic frequency calibration for various Horns / Sonotrodes
- Welding Modes : Time & Energy
- Auto Mode – Where weld time can be pre-fix from 0.001 Sec. to 9.983 Sec
- Manual Mode – Ultrasonic can be switch on as per requirement
- Continuous Ultrasonic – Ultrasonic can be used for continuous sealing or cutting