ULTRASCREEN deblinding attachment facilitates in improving/increasing output, efficiency in powder sieving through vibroscreens. Due to increased through-put process speed can also be increased and cost of vibroscreens, spares, labour, power can be reduced.
Conventional sieving technology is based on a vibrational / wave motion of the sieve which is responsible for the sieve throughput as well as the separation of oversized material. In addition to the conventional method, ULTRASCREEN Ultrasonic Supported Sieving Technology evenly transmits as oscillating motion, in the micron range, onto the screen surface and reduces friction between the sieve mesh and bulk material.
Depending upon the particle structure this reduction can result in a significant increase in throughput volume. Screen blinding and clogging are also reduced due to the cleaning effect the oscillating motion has on the sieve mesh.
ULTRASCREEN can be applied to both wet and dry sieving applications.
Promotes destruction of agglomerates, providing higher yield and reduction of the oversize particle fraction. Screen mesh can be installed and clamped in the screen frame(with its built-in screen resonator)by the user. Can be retrofitted to every vibration or wobble screening machine.
ULTRASCREEN ATTACHMENT System is suitable for various frame shapes and sizes. Special systems that meet the specifications of the pharmaceutical and other special applications are also available.
|SPECIFICATIONS AND COMPONENT DETAILS||ULTRA SWEEP||ULTRA PLUS|
|Input Supply||Standard 115/230 VAC,50-60 Hz||220VAC,50 Hz|
|Ultrasonic Power Output||100W Max
Continuous and pulse mode.
Continuous and pulse mode
|Frequency||33-37 kHz Sweep||36 kHz|
|Detachable Converter||Screwed on outside
of the frame.
|Screwed to the ring
|Ultrasonic Attachment||To be welded on outside of frame.||To be welded on vibro-shifter
|HF Cable Length||3m-5m||5m and 10m long|
- Powder sifting is accelerated with the use of Ultrasonics.
- Compared to conventional methods powder wastage is greatly reduced.
- The system has a low power consumption of approximately 60 Watts/m2 of screen area.
- Short pay-back period due to incomparable cost effectiveness.
- Mechanical cleaning can be eliminated,therefore preventing foreign particles from entering the bulk material & improves the end powder quality.
- Patented ring resonators produce an even distribution of mechanical oscillations, even for larger sieving frame sizes.
- Considerable decrease of sieve screen blinding and clogging results in a significant increase in throughput volume. (i.e.3-30 times depending on material and size of particle.)
- Maintenance-free operation & can be operated in continuous & pulse vibration mode with adjustable amplitude.
- Running cost of ultrasonic powder equipment is reduced drastically Compared to conventional equipment.
- The sonically active components are exposed to virtually no wear at all, which reduces maintenance cost and thus more economical.
- Hygenic and Sterile Environment
- Metal Powder Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Abrasive and Ceramic Industry