Ultrasonic Hand Welder
The Ultrasonic hand welder “Handystar” is ideal for small welding, riveting and inserting operations using thermoplastic materials; where manual assembly is required. The very compact instrument is suitable for small series application and laboratory.
A further application is spot welding and staking of large parts which require a large degree of mobility of the welding equipment. The operation is very simple. because the operating frequency is 35 kHz, noise emissions are usually no problem. The equipment can therefore be used in any environment.
- Digital Display of Welding parameter & system performance.
- Automatic frequency calibration for various Horns / Sonotrodes.
- Welding Modes : 2 Modes
- Auto Mode – Where weld time can be pre-fix from 0.001 Sec. to 9,999 Sec.
- Manual Mode – Ultrasonic can be switch on as per our requirement.
- Operation : 2 Operations
- Continuous Ultrasonic – Ultrasonic can be continuous on for continuous sealing or cutting.
- Ultrasonic can be switch on as per requirement up to Weld time ( 0.001 Sec. to 9,999 Sec)
- Capacity: 500 to 1500 Watts
- Frequency: 20 kHz, 30 kHz & 36 kHz
- Input Supply: 230 VAC (± 10 %) & 50 Hz